This menu shows the programme of other events we organise, in addition to guided tours:
- BANAD Festival: The Brussels Art Nouveau and Art Deco Festival, a heritage architecture event held each year in March.
- Brussels Neo-Classical Biennale: A heritage architecture festival celebrating the Neo-Classical style, held in even-numbered years in October.
- Art Nouveau Mansions: A programme of interior guided tours every first Saturday of the month and tours by prior reservation for groups throughout the year.
- Brussels Biennale of Eclectic Architecture: A heritage architecture festival celebrating the Eclectic style, held in odd-numbered years in October.
- Guide Training: a programme of training events for current and future tour guides in Brussels to ensure the maintenance of high standards.